I am pleased to announce that Scottish Electric Group have now achieved CHAS accreditation, this is fantastic news for all and is another step towards ensuring that we as a company are moving in the right direction.
The benefits of CHAS are –
Membership and Registration with the CHAS Assessment Scheme can assist contractors by:
· Demonstrating a level of compliance with health & safety law (to assess competence)
· Avoiding duplication of effort by reducing the need to submit multiple Health & Safety Questionnaires and applications to clients
· Overcoming inconsistency in assessments with some contractors being assessed as compliant by one employer but not others
· Enabling the health and safety elements of ConstructionLine Application to be complied with
· Offering opportunities to secure new and larger commercial contracts
· Being considered for contracts that you would otherwise not be considered for
· Over 140 local authorities are now client members of CHAS, with more signing up to the CHAS Scheme every week, this means if you want to work for these local authorities, you need to be registered with CHAS as CHAS Compliant.